Image Map

Thursday, January 17, 2013

I've got something on the needles!!

It seems like it has been ages since I have had a knitting project. (here is my last project)

The recent project by Purl Soho of the Sweater Shawl (Ravelry link) got me all excited to be knitting again. Unfortunately, I could not get gauge with my Cascade O-Wool. 



Since I really, really want to only knit from stash, I had to find another pattern.




A quick search of my Ravelry fav's brought me to Rosa's Sleeveless Cardi-Jumper pattern.



Super cute, right? It is a simple pattern, can be layered and gives me an excuse to have an Alias marathon on Netflix. What more could a girl ask for!!

I'm not sure if any of you are Stash and Burn fans, but I'm thinking of taking on their Use It or Loose It Challenge (here are the guidlines). I've already starting matching my stash with possible projects on Ravelry and would love to see anyone else's queue as well!!









Update: Finished project here!