Image Map

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Spring cleaning on my blog and in my shop!

After spending the last few weeks doing some spring cleaning in my house, I thought it was time to turn my attention to my blog! A new header and shop button were the first things to change on my list, and you will probably see a few other things updated over the course of the next week!

By the way, do any of you know how to get rid of the line separating my blog posts from the side bar? The one that is right over there? ---------->
It is kinda driving me nuts, and I haven't found a tutorial on how to remove it!


My shop is also getting updated! I hope you find it super easy to navigate!



After selecting the piece you like, you have several material options to choose from!



They will even mat and frame it for you before shipping out!!




I will continue to make more updates each week and will post those announcements on Instagram! Hope you are all having a productive season of cleaning/updating as well!!