Image Map

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Race Report: Odin's Revenge

A few weeks ago my husband and I went to Gothenburg, NE for Odin's Revenge, a self-supported gravel bike race. Note: my husband is the one who races. I merely come along for the fun.




The short course riders leave at 6:45 in the morning so there is no sleeping in on this vacation!



After seeing Travis off, I headed back to the hotel for some breakfast and to attempt some watercolor landscapes and read a bit. 




As you can see, landscapes are nowhere near my strong suit, but it is a genre that I would like to gradually get better at with time.

Trav was done with the race by noon (he got third) so we decided to go explore some gravel roads just the two of us!


I ride a road bike so my husband wanted to check my tire pressure right off the bat. It is very nice to ride with someone who can take care of those things for you!




And he took this lovely selfie to remember our adventure date!