Image Map

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Baby creative steps

My daughter just turned six months old which all parents know means a growth spurt. For the non-parents out there think of extra feedings, no schedule and general pandemonium lasting for up to a week. 


Thankfully, I had some projects to squeeze into those highly tresured moments of peace.


For starters, I decided to make up some stamps using these foam blocks that I got for $1 at Target. (They are still selling these at the location by my house if you are interested in making some yourself.)



They were quick, easy and definitely needed for some upcoming projects that I've got in mind.:-)

Also, I was able to plop down some acrylic paint for backgrounds on a few things.







Hopefully you won't have to wait too long to see how I use these!