Image Map

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Creativity Queue Challenge... in my sketchbook

Well, Tammy over at Daisy Yellow has done it again! She has set forth a creative challenge that has the right side of my brain spinning. 

My house finally got listed on the market last week, and now I have to keep my house picture-perfect. Add to that, that I haven't been able to work on any big paintings because I've been so busy getting home improvement jobs done. This has left me craving a creative project.

Wanting to do something "big" but really only being able to work in my sketchbook had left me in sort of a funk. Then, Tammy said just start something! So I did. :-)




This first sketch was originally a "mistake", but I liked the look of the loops forming out of one another so I decided to draw them again...






and again...




and again...








You get the picture!







Stop by here to see what everyone else is up to!