Image Map

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Off the needles...finally!!

I am now officially done with all of my Christmas knitting!! Yay!
Truth be told, I really didn't do much knitting this year, but I'm excited to have it all finished just the same. 




I originally knit this scarf for myself, but I knew that my all-things-orange obsessed sister would immediately try to steal it from me so I figured that it would just be easier to give it to her.




So here comes confession #2 for this post. I finished knitting this about a year and a half ago but wasn't in the mood to weave in the ends so I just tossed in onto the "gift" shelf in my closet...... and then forgot it was there last year at Christmas time......and then almost forgot about it again this year. Oops!!


{Notice the cat hair that became embedded in the scarf as a result of its long stay in my house? :-)}

So earlier this week, I took a whole ten minutes out of my day to weave in those ends and am now ready to wrap it up. 


Just in case any of you still have presents to wrap, here is this awesome video I found on how to make gift bags using wrapping paper. 


How to Make a Gift Bag From Wrapping Paper -- powered by ehow


And for all the specs on my "Better Late than Never" scarf, head on over to my project page on Ravelry!